HEALTHY HORMONES START WITH A HEALTHY GUT
Did you know that your thyroid health can be directly impacted by the quality of your gut environment? Your fertility, too, can be decreased when you have excessive gut inflammation and imbalances.
Your immune system gets overwhelmed fighting the “bad guys” and sends out a warning signal.
Your body diverts its resources away from reproduction so it can defend you from these unwelcome invaders. This can further throw off your hormonal balance as well as the quality and production of your eggs (or your husband's sperm!).
Yikes! Who knew your gut could be so important to your conceiving?
The GI-MAP (Microbial Assay Plus) comprehensive stool test offers unmatched insight into your unique microbiome. That’s a fancy term for the hundreds of trillions of organisms—beneficial and harmful—that reside in your intestines. The GI-MAP test evaluates the DNA of the organisms living within your gut and uses the most advanced technology for results you can rely on.
Many times gut imbalances don’t produce obvious stomach or bowel symptoms. The GI-MAP can be very useful if you’ve ever suspected or dealt with:
- Any autoimmune disease
- Irregular bowel habits
- Bloating or excessive gas
- GERD or reflux
- Frequent illness
- Food intolerances
- Constant fatigue
- Mood imbalances
- Recurrent yeast infections
- Eczema or other unresolved skin conditions
- PCOS or fertility challenges
You’ll receive a full evaluation of your:
- Bacteria—beneficial, pathogenic, and varieties in between
- H. Pylori (with virulence factors)
- Antibiotic resistance genes
- Inflammatory gut markers
- Intestinal permeability markers
- Pancreatic enzyme sufficiency
Here's How It Works
1. Fill out an application for your GI-MAP Gut-Healing Mini Package.
2. After I review your form, you will be contacted within 24 hours with a link to purchase your package at that time.
3. During your Pre-Test Consult (1 hour) we'll review your history, discuss your goals as well as possible factors related to and affected by gut imbalances.
4. You will receive your GI-MAP kit in the mail within 1 week. Yep, testing is right at home!
5. During your Results Consult (1 hour) we'll thoroughly review the your GI-MAP results, and you'll receive a detailed gut-healing protocol.
6. You will have 2 weeks of messaging support after your Results Consult to address questions or discuss how we can continue meeting your health and hormone goals.
Are you ready to look at your gut like you never have before?
Yes, Let's Do This!