Welcome! I’m looking forward to working with you and helping you maximize your health, fertility, and overall wellness. Please review and sign this document in order to finalize your enrollment in the Tracking to Conceive group program.
This Agreement is being made between Jennifer Zucconi or Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC (“Coach”, “me”, “I”) and you (“Client”, “you”, "your").
Through the duration of the Tracking to Conceive Program:
- Show up on time and prepared for each live weekly coaching call.
- Provide you with adequate support through our group sessions, private community group, and your 1:1 consult to ensure you get the guidance, coaching, and feedback you need in a timely fashion.
- Be 100% present and engaged with you on group and private calls.
- Keep you accountable to your best results and hold belief for you in your capabilities, even when you are struggling to believe in yourself.
- Cultivate an intimate and positive group experience with other like-minded women that provides the atmosphere you deserve to be supported and guided on your journey.
- Provide feedback on your cycle tracking and other areas of health as I am able.
- Support you during and between session calls so that you are never more than a few days away from the answers and coaching you need to move forward.
- Treat you with respect, compassion, and care in every interaction, and work to bring out your best in all aspects of your health and wellness.
- Be quick to implement, quick to ask for help when you need it, and quick to share your wins and lessons with the rest of the group.
- Keep your 6-week commitment, participate fully, and engage regularly in the group conversation.
- Treat all group members with respect, and never pass judgement on other participants in the group.
- Respect our intellectual property. You may not duplicate materials (slides, handouts, audio/video recordings, etc) and distribute, teach, or share in any way.
- Be fully committed to the process, attend all live group calls when possible, and watch the replays for calls you miss.
- Provide regular feedback throughout the course as well as a written or video testimonial describing your experience and any results you would like to share.
- Let Jennifer know if she ever does anything that does not live up to your expectations or upsets you in any way.
Sessions and Cancellations:
- Group coaching calls will be held every Wednesday from January 20, 2021 to February 24, 2021 from 1:00-2:30 CST.
- Each group coaching call shall last for 90 minutes. You shall receive one individual 45-minute consult as a part of your Tracking to Conceive Program enrollment. Your individual consult will be scheduled during week four or five of the Program.
- Group sessions will take place via Zoom teleconference call. Sessions will include audio and video components, but you may choose to refrain from using the video component if desired. Please note that ideal personal progress and group dynamic are both achieved with regular video participation.
- All group video sessions will be recorded and made available for replay in the Kajabi portal. Unless technical difficulties prevent it, replay videos will be available within 24 hours after live session ends.
- All calls are conducted in a group video setting during which your personal information and that of other participants will be shared. You agree to share your personal information openly knowing that it will be safe and kept private within our group. You agree to not release any information that is shared from others in our group on any social platform, public or private, or in any other way that will reveal another group member’s likeness or personal identifying information. What is shared in the group stays in the group.
- In the event that a group call needs to be canceled (for emergent reasons only), Jennifer will notify you via email and/or community message with as much advance notice as possible. The cancelled group call shall be rescheduled for a later time.
- You will be responsible for scheduling your 45-minute, one-on-one private session with Jennifer during week four or five of our Program. Jennifer will provide you with a scheduling link. If you cancel your private consult without rescheduling or do not show for your scheduled time, you will forfeit your one-on-one consult and no financial refund shall be given.
Duties of Coach:
- Jennifer Zucconi, RD, RD, CLT, IFNCP shall provide nutrition- and health-related coaching services with due care, skill, and ability.
- While Jennifer will make every effort to provide you with the tools and resources necessary for safe and measurable success, no particular results are guaranteed.
- Client understands that no personal medical advice will be given during the course of any group call. You must consult your personal physician for changes to medications, changes to protocols that have been administered by your physician, or any medically-involved decision that your physician needs to oversee.
- Jennifer will provide generalized guidance on supplements to support your hormone and fertility health. These recommendations will be provided during your private one-on-one consult.
- You agree that starting or continuing to take a vitamin, mineral, or any other SUPPLEMENT recommended by Jennifer Zucconi is of your own choosing. If you choose to take a supplement that is recommended, you agree that it is at your own risk, and you do not hold Jennifer Zucconi or Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC responsible for any negative or unexpected outcome. You agree that supplements are not intended to treat, prevent, or cure any disease, illness, or condition. You agree that statements made by some supplement manufacturers have not been evaluated by the FDA. You agree that Jennifer Zucconi is not diagnosing you with any disease, illness, or condition by recommending supplements. Rather, these are products and nutrients that can support your health based on her knowledge of your current and past state of health.
- Your investment for the Tracking to Conceive Program requires either one installment of $397 (paid at the time of enrollment) or two installments of $217 (first installment paid at the time of enrollment and second paid one month later with the card on file).
- If you are not completely satisfied with the program and wish to cancel your enrollment, you understand that you have 7 days from the start date of the program (until 11:59 PM CST on January 26, 2021) to request a refund, less a $25 administration fee. There will be no refunds provided after this 7-day period. Any decision to waive this refund policy is solely at Jennifer's discretion, and you fully understand and agree to this policy. Refund requests must be received in writing to [email protected] before January 26, 2021 at 11:59 PM CST.
- Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC acknowledges that in the course of providing group services, she may have access to Confidential Information, defined as information related to Client and Client’s affairs that is confidential to client, including information obtained in connection with the group calls and private consult.
- Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC agrees not to use or disclose to any third party any Confidential Information (except in the proper course of performing the Services). This restriction does not apply to any use or disclosure authorized by Client or required by law; any use or disclosure which Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC in its absolute discretion considers necessary or advisable in order to prevent illegal acts or harm to Client or to others; or any information which is already in the public domain.
- Client acknowledges that as is good practice, Jennifer Zucconi engages her own Coach to keep the Services she offers on behalf of Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC sharp and current. Client agrees that Jennifer Zucconi may disclose any issues which arise out of any Session with her own coach, supervisor and/or supervision group but Jennifer Zucconi on behalf of Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC agrees only to disclose such issues on a general basis and without disclosing Client’s name.
Consent to Treat and Release of Liability
As part of the Tracking to Conceive Program, you may be asked questions about your physical habits, medical history, moods, energy levels, likes and dislikes, lifestyle and diet. This information is collected to enable Jennifer Zucconi to: (i) assess your knowledge of nutrition, (ii) educate you about the benefits of sound nutritional practices and (iii) recommend dietary and lifestyle changes to improve your general health, vitality and overall well-being. Jennifer Zucconi will hold this shared information and any session notes in confidence, in a secure location, and will not release or disclose this information to any other person, without your prior consent, except as required by applicable law.
You understand that any recommendations made by Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC are undertaken of your own free will. You accept that the ultimate responsibility for your health care is your own and that Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC is here to support you in this.
In consideration of your participation in the Tracking to Conceive Program, you hereby accept all risks to your health, including injury or death that may result from such participation. You hereby release Jennifer Zucconi or Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC on your behalf and on behalf of your personal representatives, estate, heirs, next of kin, and assigns from any and all costs, claims, causes of action and damages arising from any and all illness or injury to your person that may result from your participation in this group program.
The effective date of this contract shall be the date that you check/sign this agreement and will continue unless and until the Agreement is terminated by either Client or Jennifer Zucconi Nutrition, LLC. By checking/signing below, you are agreeing to this entire commitment and agreement.
You will receive a printed copy of this Terms and Conditions Agreement after joining the Program.