Perhaps you've said to yourself...
- Ever since coming off birth control my cycles have been so unpredictable. I don’t even know how I’d get started with cycle tracking.
- I’ve been using an app to track my cycles for months, but we’re still struggling to conceive.
- I’m tracking my BBT, using OPKs, and I have three apps. It’s so hard to juggle “all the things” especially when the data doesn’t match up. There’s got to be a simpler way.
- My doctor started me on thyroid medication and my cycle patterns are definitely changing. Will my cycle ever find its new normal?
- I know I’m ovulating…I can feel it! So why can’t we get pregnant?
- My friends just look at their partners and they get pregnant. We’ve tried for months and nothing. The stress of it all is so overwhelming.
- I feel so disconnected with my body and my cycle. If I could only know what to expect every month and feel in tune to what was coming next in my cycle.
Many women feel your same
frustrations and struggles.
- They want to feel in charge of their menstrual cycle but don't know how to use it as a vital sign of their health.
- They're trying to conceive but can’t time their intimacy so they can get pregnant.
- They totally understand where you are, because they are there too!
Imagine what it would be like to...
- Take the guesswork and frustration out of your irregular cycles and begin to regulate your cycle just by monitoring a few fertility signs daily.
- Define your fertile window so you know exactly when to plan your intimacy and increase your chances for conceiving.
- Identify hormonal imbalances in thyroid, cortisol, estrogen, and progesterone long before your labs will show them...and know how you can address them.
- Know what food, lifestyle, and supplements you need instead of wasting time and money on things you don't.
- Receive guidance from a functionally-trained dietitian to interpret your charts and your symptoms so you don’t have to figure it all out yourself.
- Connect with and be encouraged by a community of like-minded women who support you without judgement.
- Feel empowered with intimate information about your body that no app is able to give you.
Tracking to Conceive includes...
6 Live Weekly
During each 90-minute virtual, live session we'll cover unique aspects of charting so you'll be empowered to use your menstrual cycle as a mirror for your hormone and fertility health.
Your private 45-minute consult will allow us to look deeper into your unique cycle so we can identify and address hormonal patterns or hang ups to improve your cycle and fertility.
Private Tracking to
Only those in the TtC program will have access to this private group where you can ask questions, share experiences, and receive extra feedback from me and other participants.
BONUS: Private Email
Need an encouraging word? Have a question that's a little more private? These regular check-ins will provide the motivation, support, and extra resource that you deserve.
BONUS: Resources &
All designed to help you up-level your hormone and fertility health! Recipes, exercise tips, stress management ideas, PLUS a discount on professional-grade supplements if you purchase.
So you can finally...
Track Your Cycle
The Right Way
With the 3 most important cycle markers, you'll understand your cycle rhythm, confidently identify your fertile window, and know exactly when your best days are for conceiving.
You'll learn to recognize hormone imbalances in your cycle patterns and use food and lifestyle recommendations to help restore hormonal harmony and increase your chances for getting pregnant.
Make Tracking Work
As you confidently track the 3 most important cycle markers, you'll combine those with your unique lifestyle elements so you can fine-tune your fertility and hormonal harmony even more.
Hi, I'm Jennifer! 👋🏼
I'm an integrative and functionally trained registered dietitian, and I help women restore thyroid and other hormonal imbalances so they can conceive naturally.
My own experiences with hypothyroidism and fertility struggles are what fuel my passion today as I help other women who desire that hormonal harmony in their own lives.
Unlike fertility medications and treatments that force your body into hormonal overdrive, I help you use the healing powers of food and lifestyle to nourish your whole self while you naturally restore your hormones and fertility.
Tracking your cycle is one of the best and most valuable tools to begin your journey. And you have it available to you right now!
Let's tap into one of your most viable resources for your hormone and fertility health today!
In joy and health,
RD, LD, CLT, IFNCP
✅ Tracking to Conceive IS for you if:
- You’re trying to get pregnant and want to do all you can to naturally increase your chances of conceiving.
- You’ve tried tracking your cycle, but you want to learn more about how it can help balance your hormones and optimize your fertility.
- You’re comfortable talking about and exploring elements of your body and cycle that you might not have before.
- You want to identify hormonal imbalances like thyroid and cortisol and know what to do
- You want to improve your irregular cycles, short luteal phase, erratic temperatures, or other elements of your cycle so you can conceive.
- You enjoy the community a group provides and you’re excited to learn from and stay accountable to other women in the program.
❌ Tracking to Conceive is NOT for you if:
- You’re currently on hormonal birth control and have no intention of coming off before the program starts.
- You want a quick-fix for your period irregularities or hormonal imbalances.
- You don't like group settings and aren't comfortable sharing your personal information with other women in the program.
- You aren't committed to using your menstrual cycle as a daily tool to identify your fertility struggles or menstrual irregularities.
- You're not interested in exploring you body in a way that allows you to track and chart your fertile signs.
- You're currently going through IUI, IVF, or other medically assisted fertility procedures.
My promise to you
When you join Tracking to Conceive, you'll get the support and guidance you need...
so you can improve the health of your cycle, hormones, and fertility faster than you could on your own!